27.11.09

without words


I like this ^ picture above. Can't help staring ideky. Even though Ji's face is practically non-existent and the animations move too fast i like it so much :> Maybe because Ri looks good screaming (boy has got good hair the past few days) and TOP looks like a bad ass. Miss my big bang boys sfm. I feel quite guilty actually, cos i've been devoting myself to 2pm so much i forgot about these ^ boys that brought me to the kpop world. Aghhhhh. I don't even know why but that stupid RI faggot said something that made me quite :/ actually.

"You are not a true V.I.P"

Well you say that I may be shallow cos i take offence over these kinda stuff easily but it made me relate to more rl stuff.
It is quite true, when I'm doing something else I'm always neglecting the other. Like for example, studies, family friends etc etc etc. When I'm around w my teammates i tend to neglect other friends and stuff. Mianhae~

And i've been a terrible person, so cranky and annoying. I get annoyed at the littlest things, and I snap back at my parents so easily, and they'll give me the x342524 on repeat "bad influence at Cedar/i regretted sending you there" thought. And the sad thing is I don't really feel sad about it anymore. Shit. I'm supposed to care when my parents scold me, but now I'm just turning a deaf ear. And I have like a massssssive ego so when I'm in the wrong I don't really admit it; I don't apologize easily.

Ok I have no idea what I'm yabbering about, so yes i think i'd better leave LJ and start on my last two episodes of YB while eating ramen. I hope it'll calm me down a little. And yeah, managed Your Call and Haru Haru on guitar. Fingers are so numb rn, i can't feel anything. Am going to start with Tired Of Waiting if i have the time.

YB here I come for you! Plz do not disappoint me.