1.8.09

now i know,

listening to: I dont care - 2NE1
mood: sleeepy

\m/

I think this picture is by far one of the most happiest and natural pictures ever,
:')

k 1.38pm now. i did nothing productive online today besides going online and uploading pics. ):
shall now screw up my CTs anym, studying tmr! watched BOF abit on channel U but i found it xxtremely weird cos of the dual sound and the weird chinesey voice so change channel and watch Crimewatch, v. fascinating hahah and the JI leader thingy's name is Noordin TOP! Hahaha TOP!!! (k nvm if you dont get it) Like BB TOP! Hahaha omg funnnaye.

I don't care by 2NE1's v addictive and v diff from Fire, i must say (:
Changed my blogsong again. Ok 1.41am, slept 5 hrs only todayyst so i'm a sleep-deprived monster :D

Team tee, anyone? (:


---
“I never did. I was always Big Bang’s stupid, dispensable, not-as-good-as-Jiyong, nearly-didn’t-make-it maknae and it made me so sick I could throw up.”
AWWW SEUNGRI!