30.10.09

a word's just a word till you mean what you say

Last day of school was okaaaaay i guess. Laughed alot.

Last recess w netballers! We rly need a name hahah cos netballers = the whole team, and i'm far too lazy to type every single one of them, so let me just call them the Spastics for now. Took pictures! Most are effing gay and with Boobalie duh. Plz upload spas! :) Makes me sad that we wont have recess with them anymore. I mean i know we'll see each other around but........

Ah nvrm.

Am super addicted to Chocolate Love, SNSD version! Omg i love those girls loads. Top of my list of fave girl groups after 2NE1. Love Tiffany and Taeyeon! (Note the double F not single F, if you get what i mean. I know you do Nat!)

I would like to end with a freaking lolworthy picture.



Bye drive safe!
Asyikin xx