Nothing's back to normal but whatevs, we'll work it out
Did i tell you how much I love my seniors? I love them alot alot alot alot alot.
Awesomest people on the surface of the Earth! :D And I just realised, none of the nball seniors read my blog. Good that they don't :) Sometimes I wonder next year my juniors and I, Will we be close? I really, really hope so B) Then we (cedar prata) will be like the coolest seniors ever.
Just now TOP period was real fun. Loved sitting with the Netballers. Imagine if i'd accepted Mr Tan's offer for me to go jumps. I'll be like in
~Cedar Track and Field~
Hahahah just had to add the wings there. Track's really good and godly.
I love love Cedar Girls'!
And that is precisely why I am going back to Meridian to promote the sexiest girls school alive B)
And that is precisely why I am going back to Meridian to promote the sexiest girls school alive B)
Tay just called me and I agreed to go and promote to the top 2 classes lol.
(I'm sorry for the incoherent ramblings and so on. TOP and Ri on my desktop is killing me)
Okay fishies, off to write my special letter for Arinahlove! :)
