Eng - A2
Malay - A2 (!!!!!!!!!!)
Hist - A1
Geog - B3
Lit - C5 (HAHAHA)
Sci - C5
Maths - D7
DnT (irrelevant, but w/e) - A1
I'm really happy with my history and malay. Told my mum bout my malay and how
i'm secretly smart in malay thru sms and she replied, "What an amazing discovery huh!"
How sarcastic.
How sarcastic.
Hahaha w/e. My malay sucks as hell though. Told my mum via sms all my results and i put history the last and then she went "Oh good good" I bet she didn't see the sucky science + maths marks! Hahaha. Then my dad called from Hong Kong/Indonesia/China whatever country he's in now and i told him that i failed maths first then i proceeded to tell the rest of my sucky results.
And he totally did not acknowledge my science + lit results too! C5 leh C5 doesn't anyone care!! He told me to take History in sec 3 and i think i will too, with Natalie my boob and Shahfiqah cos we love history. Yay. And he said to work harder for my maths.... but no one gave me a hard time about my results! B)
Oh and for the sake of Arinah, here's my capslock draft (I made a draft yst night cos i was so sure i flunk maths. How true) :
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA OMG I FAILED MATHS AGAIN HAHAHA THE IRONY AFTER DOING MATHS NOTES AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL 2-3AM FORSAKING HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS AND PROBABLY LOSING THEIR FRIENDSHIP FOR THE SAKE OF MY PRECIOUS B3/B4 GOD IM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR AN A1 BUT YET I FAILED AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHA WOW TOLD YOU MATHS JUST DOES NOT PROCESS IN THE TINY VACCUUM CALLED MY BRAIN HAHAHA I SHOULD JUST HAVE A BUNGEE JUMP DOWN THE OVERHEAD BRIDGE NEAR THE 23 BUS STOP SHOULD I? YES I SHOULD AND I WILL BRING T.O.P'S PHOTO WITH ME WOW AND NEXT TWO YEARS I HAVE TO TAKE A MATHS WHEN IM FLUNKING ONE PATHETIC MATH SUBJECT THAT MY OTHER CLASSMATES ARE PROBABLY DOING EXCEPTIONALLY WELL IN IT "WOW ANOTHER A1 FOR YOU?" OH I GOT A BLOODY D7! AM I JUST AWESOME YES I KNOW IM FUCKING CAPABLE OF SCREWING UP EVERYTHING!
Yah anw. Before that gave Diviya and Tammy's presents at the canteen! Topshop underwear yo.HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
(before you report me to the bibi counsellor or something, im not going to bungee jump -.-)
They were happy (Diviya was overjoyed) and i kept on laughing cos they showed the undies to everyone in the canteen. (And manda poked samyata's eye with div's undies.)
This page is reserved for koping of Natalie's pictures!
P/S: Training sucked today >:l
