Haha can you guys believe it I opened blogger.com/post-create like 1hr ago then went to go other websites and even had a 10minutes nap before eventually writing this post.
Such a procrastinator.
Went to pp kfc to wrap presents with Natalie Boobalie and Sinyee. It was difficult as hell but was a lot of fun. :) Then mrt-ed to hougang, went to hgm buy ribbon and 89-ed back! :> Funfunfun. Boob had alot of fun hitting people with her stick, though.
HAI.
I'm deathly scared for tomorrow already! My heart is beating x129384.
:/ And I can't find all of my exam papers! Only found History, Eng Paper 2, Maths Paper 2.
Shit i'm screeeeeeeeewed.
K im going to find them now bye!
Such a procrastinator.
Went to pp kfc to wrap presents with Natalie Boobalie and Sinyee. It was difficult as hell but was a lot of fun. :) Then mrt-ed to hougang, went to hgm buy ribbon and 89-ed back! :> Funfunfun. Boob had alot of fun hitting people with her stick, though.
HAI.
I'm deathly scared for tomorrow already! My heart is beating x129384.
:/ And I can't find all of my exam papers! Only found History, Eng Paper 2, Maths Paper 2.
Shit i'm screeeeeeeeewed.
K im going to find them now bye!

Lastly,
Happy birthday Amanda! (14th, 26/10)
Stay ego and pretty! :)
