HE WAS TOTALLY HITTING ON DIVIYA HAHAHHAHAHA
and me and Glenda were laughing our heads off :)
Halfway kak Nisa had t meet her bf and kak Fitriah had to go...off to meet some buddy(?) person or something so left nballers + A. Awwwwkkkward! And we only met A for the first time on that day and he was alr chatting like we dah kenal lama. Haha. He may be..odd, but he's quite friendly lah. That's all I can say (:
Halfway kak Nisa had t meet her bf and kak Fitriah had to go...off to meet some buddy(?) person or something so left nballers + A. Awwwwkkkward! And we only met A for the first time on that day and he was alr chatting like we dah kenal lama. Haha. He may be..odd, but he's quite friendly lah. That's all I can say (:
Had fun tdy! Thanks girls :D (ummm..+1 guy?)

Anw. Was reading my old (p6) blog and i re-read my blog again.
Manzzz i went thru alot of shit, but still i survived the hurt the crushing pain the tears...!
Never give up! Ooohh i sound Jkok-ish hahah not a bad thing, not a bad thing. Very motivational!
From my old p6 blog:
Hit replay on relapse,
Repeat the heart bleed,
Slow down on the heart beat.
Title? Emotionally dead.
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..
Still hurts.
