Met Shahfiqah first in the bus, I was wearing my barbie cape LOL. So cute! :> Then met dumb lobster @ Hougang and trained to Dhoby, where we coincidentally met J, S and D. (I'm too lazy to write their names!) 190 to RGS, we didn't get lost whee whee! <: Did I mention 190 was humongous? Like 2 buses jointed tgt. Splitted into groups, we got into "Strawberry Shortcake" w/ (let me see if I can remember) Shiying, Sinyee, Natalie, Yu Jun, Asyikin from Cedar
Richelle and (??) from Raffles
Jasmine, Alissa, Jia Yan and Suriya from St.Margs
K anw passes w Jasmine, she's such a cutie :>
Jia Yan and Suriya are rly nice, but that Alissa kinda scares me? She looks damn pro.
I played shittily, ajsdaja when am I gonna get my non-existing proness back?!?!
Hai hai.
After the -boring- games, we had ice bath! Omg its like damn fun! Kiddy pool + bags of ice!
:> Its suppose to contract your muscles or smt. Damn cold! Like super, super cold until your legs feel like the damn 'sharp' pain and its damn cold until you "cant feel your ass anymore" - Quoted from Gerryyy. Yufang was screaaaming like some madwoman! 8D
Then off to bath! Crashed Jiwon, Sarah, Tammy and unknown stranger's "secret place" :P
Hehehe. Then met up with Nat and G, found the rest and off to Ion!
Ion Orchard
I freaking saw a huge cardboard statue of Lee Min Ho outside Etude!!! Wanted to take photo but then when we wanted to find Etude again cannot find -.-" Had fun at Ion, camwhore here and there but doesn't feel enough. Everyone was tired and lag so went home sweet home.



Going to sleep nao, nights! Yst i slept for half and hour and i'm yawning like siao.
And i'd like to share some icons I found on LJ! :> They're currently my display pictures on MSN :> Use them too and spread the (L)!
(1-4)
(5-8)
(13-16)
(16-19)
(20-23)/edit: I found out that (??) is Janice! (Natalie surprisingly remembered.)
