[mood: Excited]
Ugh i stopped studying alr :/ Revised elements though, so yeahh atleast there's a start.

Hai, i'm just gonna rip and stream all the parts of the dvd (17 parts, 1hr each part) and join them tgt and watched it HQ.
hydrogen is used in making margarines.
O_O"

Big Bang Big Show DVD.
Friggin 80bucks.
$$$_$$$
Hai, i'm just gonna rip and stream all the parts of the dvd (17 parts, 1hr each part) and join them tgt and watched it HQ.
Did I tell you I watched the KM Idol World alr?
Omg my favouriteeeee show of BB so far :) Still have the documentary and BBtv.
Omg my favouriteeeee show of BB so far :) Still have the documentary and BBtv.
Jiyong bb looks damn fine there! AND JIYONG BB WON 1st PLACE IN MUSIC BANK AND I COULD JUST KILL MYSELF WHEN GLORIA AND AFIKA TOLD ME IT WAS AIRED IN KBS. WHY DIDN'T I WATCH IT!@##$$%
And I had a nice daydream abt TOP staying in Pasir Ris for his holiday in Singapore :')
I alr know what to do for my sept hols :D
Study (must), trng (RGS friendly!), and devote one entire day to Big Show concert.
I alr know what to do for my sept hols :D
Study (must), trng (RGS friendly!), and devote one entire day to Big Show concert.
I like my blogskin. My music playlist looks effin cute :)
xoxo
