31.8.09

it takes two to lie,

one to lie and one to listen.
--
[song: In The Club - 2NE1]

2NE1's I don't care is getting abit sickening to me so I went to look for their other songs and I found In The Club! I mean looking at the title it sounds like its some kinda dance track/etc but it's a rly mellow and nice song! Have recommended wx to listen :) That gurl needs to stop listening to I Don't Care haha :>

Today went on a song downloading spree, I now have 74 new songs today! Haii. But i can only listen on the computer one, my stupid phone zzz h8 u.

Hmm just now I listened to Big Bang's Lies, then T-ara's Lies, then Rin On The Rox's Torture, all all right after one another, and all of them were about lies :O Freaky coincidence much...?

And, Yayyy my blog looks more colourfuller at least :> Blogger ownage. Onsugar looks pretty but somehow I think blogger's the best. Yay blogger! (Y)

Yesterday's teachers day (in Cedar) was boring-g-g-g. And I realise i know like, less than 10% of the teachers here HAHAH. Teachers day (in mps) was fun srsly, sarsidumb wld only open teh gate at 1.30 so like looooadsss of ppl were like outside waiting for the damn gate to open :>

Thought my whole clique wld b there + 6A ppl but UNFORTUNATELY, sighhh.
yes you, Keith and Divya! -shoots you-

Anw it was still a blast! Met up with loads of ppl like Joshua, Nicholas, Ian, Hui Xin & Priscilia (miss them truckloadsss), Denise, Nora, Marissa, Atiqah, Amira, Wan, Hakim, etc :)

Pictures thanks to Atiqah! More info visit her blog :)
Am gonna continue my studying into crazy muggin mode now! Takecare loveee!

[DSC03851.JPG]


[DSC03849.JPG]

p5 boys r so cute!! :)

my bf. HAHAHA no lah!!