Hihihihihi CT(s) are over-over-over! Lit was okay but my PEEL shit was wrongly done. And my geog ah, don't mention it please. And someone anyhow accused me of not studying properly just caused i moaned about it, DON'T JUDGE ME! Just cause you think it easy doesn't mean other people think the same way. Okay? Starting to get srsly annoyed with my classmates. Ugh.

And Kamashi's gone! Haii haii. I rmb she used to whack me in soccer. I sucked sooo bad hahah.
:') Good memories of you only leh. Although we weren't that close....Still missing ya! :) Enjoy life in Qatar yo!
Trng today was quite, idkhowtosayit. Odd? Hahah. Yingying from 1I went to nball trials just now. Then Diviya had to do tumbler thing many times hahhaha and she broke mamamoo's tumbler! Stupid dupid. Hahahahh awww but she overcame it, yay her! (: Umm okay so at one point of trng we had to 'whack' the ball at Jiwon and i felt bad so i threw super high so it won't hit her lah! I'd be traumatised too manzxzxs. She has courage zomg. Next wednesday. Our turn. Shit x200.
Trng today was quite, idkhowtosayit. Odd? Hahah. Yingying from 1I went to nball trials just now. Then Diviya had to do tumbler thing many times hahhaha and she broke mamamoo's tumbler! Stupid dupid. Hahahahh awww but she overcame it, yay her! (: Umm okay so at one point of trng we had to 'whack' the ball at Jiwon and i felt bad so i threw super high so it won't hit her lah! I'd be traumatised too manzxzxs. She has courage zomg. Next wednesday. Our turn. Shit x200.
Then aft trng blahblah, went opp to eat with Glenda, Natasha, Diviya, Sherly, Amanda, Shahfiqah and Tammy. They ate prata i ate cupnoodle. Hahah best. Then halfway Glenda had to go off, so she left me 1/2 of her fries and like, 3/4 of her drink lahh! Free food and drinks, wahahah i'm sucha cheapo. ETERNAL BROKE :(
Ummmm yeah so that's it today?
Ummmm yeah so that's it today?
Hai yo still have to do maths & sci. Will do so at 11pm! :)
Now its my computer time, to make up for the past mug sessions. Whee.

Dearest Jiyong,
Happy 21st. Although i can bet 1mil on this that you won't read it, i still love you. You're one of my sexiest oppa(s). Love your style your voice your groove your everything! Ignore the plagiarism, the hate, and just concentrate on the loveeee cos your fans have your back all the time. Love love!
So now the copyright owner to Flo Rida’s ‘Right Round’ has came out to confirmed that Big Bang GDragon’s solo debut song ‘HeartBreaker’ has committed plagiarism to the former. And now butterfly is said to have plagiarized some other songs as well?
Well seriously I dont really care. All I want to say is that I love ji yong no matter what shit happens. He is awesome. I wonder why people just cant give him a god damned break because he worked so hard to produce this album already. Why cant they see his hard work but pick out what they deem to be his 'flaws' ?! Ridiculous imo.
P/S: Cedar nball's "exclusive" 107 club is funny hahah! EVEN I KNOW THE PASSWORD :P
P/P/S: Arinah challenged me to keep my smses below 293 this month and she will blanja me donuts for the rest of the wk. Hahahhah. OMG super duper hard!
