3.7.09

21 guns

Omg (Y)(Y)(Y)
I am super happy tdy!(:

Watched..

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen!

I super love that movie hahahaha :D Didn't plan to watch actually. Since stupid Naboob
went to meet her friends me and Shahf were bored and suddenly wanted to watch Transformers. Blanja-ed Shahf cos i felt nice just now :D Then suddenly we had to peeee.
But then we sat next to an old malay couple (watching transformers!) so very hard to move and stuff. So had to control the pee which really affected HER (not mine) attention to the movie.
I of course was very attentive hahah^^ I usually dont like this kinda movies but surprisingly
it was rl nicenice! Optimus Prime and Bumblebee are two kind robots but the autobot i love most is the "Yo, nigga" autobot. The green and red ones. Remind me of step cool autobot-mats. Hahaha :) Then movie ended at 6.30 (We watched 3.50pm movie) :O So rushed home.

I, being the very thoughtful one decided to take MRT cos

1) It was faster
2) Bus 3, 81 and 39 are pms buses. SO IRREGULAR
3) Trains are cooler

Took the 6.40 train and reached home at 7 promptly :D In the bus Brenda called. Missed talking to her otp. It was nice (:

I love Diva and Parvathi and Poorani and Nabilah! My bj partners in crime :DD

xo,
Asyikin