5.7.09

I love keith very very very much :)
My crappy partner who can crap about pineapple nipples to me :D

I say:
attached, bf/gf, STEAD
KEITH ;D- you are a great person. did you know? says:
i thought she would be attached to a girl
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
i noticed my nick changes every 5 seconds
I say:
hahhaha
I say:
his name is zobxxasdddneep(name changed) or something
I say:
reminds me of dont peep
I say:
and nipples
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
nipples?
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
oh
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
dont peep at my nipples
I say:
hahhaha
I say:
when they get married
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
dontpeepanipples must be his name
I say:
eh zobxxaskjsjnneep! dont peep! at my nipples!
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
peepanipples will be our code for him
I say:
hahahha
I say:
eh, has anyone peepanipple today
I say:
pineapple
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
pineapple!!!!!!!!!!!
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
LOLOLOLOL
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
omg im laughing like crazy nw
I say:
you know when we finally! have a 6a reunion or sth
I say:
then we order pizza
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
okay, so its pineapple nipples
I say:
then if she orders pineapple
I say:
im gonna die laughing
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
HAWAIIAN!
I say:
then that nippleguy arrives on a pizza
I say:
hahahah yeah!!!!
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
omg, actually we shouldnt be so bad.
KEITH ;D- it seems like there is a person after all says:
it wasnt his fault that she threw herself all over him

Red = Me, Black = Him.
:)