25.6.09

risk it


colormekatie.blogspot.com credits (:

I'm done done done done done with homework.
Like finally.
I still hate school/:S

Visited X's blog. I just wish i could just leave a comment, telling her everything would be okay between her and that guy, and you have to let him go sooner or later. I just wish i could be there to console her, to let her cry on my shoulder, to just cheer her up, to just be there. But I couldn't bring myself to it. Her blog post make me feel emoish cause, she's the happy pill i know and such a depressing post coming from her will shock anyone too. So X, if you're randomly looking at my blog (doubt so, but still) i want to give you a major hug, and do cheer up, alright./(: Although you're not that close to me, seeing you depressed makes me feel...depressed(?) too cause you're a real nice person.

Yesterday i dreamt of a very weird dream involving me and Sin Yee. We were on our way to a concert or something until we got robbed. Then suddenly Geraldine and Chelsea (yah i know, no linkkk!) came along and waved or something. So random, lol.

Oh and i'm not a skirts person, but...

this is just too pretty!

Asyikin xo.