Episode 10 of BOF and i decided to stop cos i watched 8 eps in one day D: Tmr homeworkdate with Shahfiqah! Time to copy stuff. Hahahah. School is opening rly fast and i don't think i can handle it. I just sat in 2.5hrs of tuition stoning while the teacher was talking bout linear shits, and i just realised i forgot everyth there is to Maths. D: Wish me luck in fighting the battle of the teacher/monsters tomorrow.
I miss you.
From that first time I saw you, I couldn't take my eyes off you. I'll admit that there was always something I missed. It didn't matter if you were sitting at the front, or at the back, or talking to the person beside you, or if you were just by yourself. I could always from a crowd immediately identify you, know your position, & know where you are. It seemed wherever you'd go, there'd be light. But I kept thinking; if I didn't say hi to you, then the next time we met there could be no more chances. You didn't even know my name, where I school at. I knew your full name and where you were schooling at. I knew what stream you were in, I knew your sister's name, I caught every single one of your jokes to the teacher. I saw you glancing at me when I accidentally laughed out loud and you smiled, at me. You had a dimple. You were very cute.
You didn't even know I exist until this fateful year. I'm trying to forget everything that's happened to me in 2007 and while it's been hard, I'll try. It seems that you can help me forget the past. You sound so cheerful and funny, making me laugh alone out loud and thus having the class staring at me (not a fun factor). You are a fun and great guy to be with, I'm sure. Hey, I feel like just grabbing you then and saying, HEY HEY YOU YOU! I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND! (without the 'girl', btw.) Well, it ain't happening. Embarassing much? Well, you caught me staring at you, like, twice. Oh yeah! I can still remember what you said to the teacher. "I'm Single Mingle lahhh!" That made me laugh hard, I tell you. You are interesting. Really. I think we can be friends. We can try, right?
Its been one and a half years.
I still remember.
I may not like you anymore, but we still had fun times tgt.
You were a year older and you were so, mature.
Not now, eh?
Guys this days lack maturity.
Piss off.
