29.5.09

she shot the bullet

Trng was funnnn. Tiffany totally surprised me with her skills during the trng. Seriously :O And Sinyee was just damn pro! Then Jiwon got injured. Get well soon Jiwon! (:
Then bathed with hehehexxx. Ya i know what you thinking! PERVERT
We bathed different cubicle la dey. Then trained hme with Diviya and Sarah.


Random shot 001, Cross Country.
Finished 27th position in mass(:






1) When i saw the newspaper.
2) I used the shredder and shredded it. Every single one. 4 pages in English newspaper, 2 pages in Malay newspaper. I live Man United. (L)


Stupid Naboob

Mak phail shot sia. Miss Lee face like uhmm sth,
me no neck, Parvathi eyes v nice, Jeryl smirky, extra
Sheen with her LG Ice Cream phone and the Ya Lun LCD thingy, and a holy Diva.

Picnic!





Matchy matchy food :D




Stone-ish Shahf


Random shot 002: Clean and Clear product goodies (:
We also got kotex and a pretty pantyliner that Diva likes.
HEH.


W love,

Miss Murder!
(I'm gonna cut that long hair of mine. Random shot 003)