Today was a damn fcked up day lah.
The only nice thing about today was spending time with Shahf love. Going grocery shopping for her Home Ec stuff..wheeling the trolley and putting random stuff in it, then buying apples and strawberry milk for our little picnic :D Pictures up soon!
I think a lot of people hate me now, but...
Whatever.
Feels nice to be loved, but i dont really care if you hate me :)
All the friends i need in life is
1) Parvathi & Diva loveeee (The BJ clique)
2) Budak melayu(s) (: (Shahf, Sarah, Nabilah, Amira Bangs, Arinah, Ahmeng etc)
3) Certain 1O people
4) C Div :)
5) My netball seniors! Tammy Diviya Sarah Natasha Victoria Amanda :)
6) My bdk madrasah & my madr clique!
7) A FLAT MINOR!!
8) Custard Class!! :)
9) Amira Amani Bte Ibrahim.
10) Some other snrs :D
Number 9 deserves her own spot.
I miss her :(
I wanted to photospam all our pics..but i'll save that post on her bday.
Sorry for not updating. I don't trust cyberworld now.
P/S: I wanted to do tag replies..but there's like, 30 unreplied tags. Awesome, not.
