20.3.09

ready, set, go.

Hmmmm it seems that someone is annoyed by my non-love-life rantings. Oh well, *shrugs*. And she claims that I don't share people's happiness? Hmm kay, yeah. Right. Srsly, get your facts right before you go all fug on me. Thnks.

It seems that i've been fighting with everyone haha. It's quite a good feeling actly, being 'fearless'. I know I'm evurrrl.



[♥]MARISSA says:
you don't come better
[♥]MARISSA says:
i go out with mia, shaf and pauline je.
miss murder says:
whats your effing problem? i said i f-ing try to make it right.
[♥]MARISSA says:
i bet you cant make it

miss murder says:
most prolly i cnt make it right, but whats w the attitude?
miss murder says:
you might as well go with your t4m and dont call it a gathering. wan hakim all lazy want to go. -.-
[♥]MARISSA says:
maybe i'll do tht cause no one coming
[♥]MARISSA says:
because it was sposed to be just US going out
miss murder says:
sure
[♥]MARISSA says:
yeah
miss murder says:
i am SO jealous
miss murder says:
-.-
[♥]MARISSA says:
why dont you change your attitude?

miss murder says:
me?
miss murder says:
well i'll change if you do, dear.
miss murder says:
PWNAGE




No, Marissa, I don't hate you. I just find this convo incredibly funny :D Off to do some History.
Lee Kwan Yew here I come for you. D:

Cedarians, save our souls and do this survey thnx.
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=62ax9zcl3c40v9r564496