my super gross, super annoying gay partner.
Lepak today was v. productive! Met up w/ Hakim and co, then lepak for awhile and stole his stick to "sweep the floor". Oh before that me and Amira went up the monkey bar and couldn't get down for ten minutes, eeeek. Then lepak somemore, then saw Rozaini adek my lepak kaki also (: Then he, Rozaidi, Rozairi and Shahrukh wanted to show us some scary shit rabbit. LOL. I only saw white fluff then suddenly they run, so I ran. Reached home 4.15pm. Training can be so "long". Today = ♥
I hereby proclaim:
MERIDIAN NETBALL GIRLS & FLOORBALL BOYS BATCH OF 08/09 IS (♥)
I swear nothing and nothing will replace my dear netball and floorball juniors.
I want you to be happy. I want to support you. When you cry, I'm here to lean on. But I feel forgotten. I envy you, do you see? It's hard to smile for you sometimes. It's hard to be there for you when you cry.I'm jealous of what you're crying over. I wish I had that to lose. But I'm still here. You can still call me. I'll still try to help however I can. It just hurts to offer, when you're crying over something I've never even had for a long time. Love. Relationship. I wish I could relate. I envy you.
.
