23.10.09

fireflies



Just watched My Sister's Keeper just now w Natalie, Xinyi, Sheen, Skye, Jeslyn, Nabilah and Priscilla. I loved that movie, made me cry so much ): I still rmb reading the book Denise lent to me. I cried while reading the book too haha. Eh speaking of which...

I MISS DENISE CHONG!

Rmb how we used to make nut's life living hell? And you going round chasing ppl for the forms? Awww how much I miss 6a'08, damn. I bet you guys dont even read my blog anymore *bitter*

AND ZOMG I miss 6a!!! We r coolz cos we have no clique, just one big happy family.

Anyyyyywaaaaaaaaaaay...


Happy birthday chong!!!!!!!!! ILUSFM♥

Although you are:
1) Extremely annoying :D
2) Stupid and dumb :P
3) EGO! Hahahah,
4) Boy crazy (but then again..who isn't!)

I STILL LOVE YOU! (:

We have had too many epicness in 10 months or so. Rmb the geog thingy at comp lab! What nataluleh chongie! Haahaha. And you sneaking out to watch movie, us failing maths = remedial = doing stupid! stuff, singing at dinner meal!!!!!

brb, lol-ing forever


Ok i'm back.
Us doing rly dumb stuff like dancing to Gee hahaha, spazzing over our diva Jo Kwon! ♥ Eating at macs kfc macs kfc macs kfc macs kfc, your mitch!!!, mrt rides, our trngs that were on thursdays and tuesdays and we'll go back home together!


EYD!


Lit class, haha


pastamania


dinnermeal

ok y'know what, i'm tired of finding pics :// HAHAHA. have a great bday! (altho it's gonna be over in...14 minutes time)

ending abruptly,
asyikin xxxxx