20.8.09

where'd you go?


I need those girls....The girls that were always there for me when I'm down, the girls that went through ups and downs, thick and thin with me, the girls that are irreplaceable, the girls that are rare to find, the girls that are called minorities. The girls are my girls. But now, I can't always depend on them that we are in different schools. We have our own new friends to hang out with. Minorities, I miss you guys so much ): I really need to meet up with all of you. I miss you guys so much that I can cry now till fishes can swim due to my cries. I hope we will stick together as one no matter where we are. Luv chew. - Amira

AFM, meetup soon?
We need a catch up session.
<:

BTW AMIRA..
"I miss you guys so much that I can cry now till fishes can swim due to my cries. "
SO LAME! HAHAHAHAHA.
I miss u tetekz. <: