Oh wellz.
I got alot to blog.
Lost my usb cable again, fucking awesome
Nadhrah please lend me your cable, thx to the power of infinity
(Today)
Tuition was shitzzz the only +ve(hahah MATHS) about it was zayanah and she told me about XXXXXXXXXXX. Well its boys, immatureeee whaddya expect. Hah nvm. Cheer up :) (if you're sad. Hahah, you don't look like it) Then madrasah, loser freakass bean hate hate madrasah, my sole point is to meet naboob the second and mmr + nani + nakiah and khairiah and rafidah huhu. Speaking of which we found out what CCA Harun is in!
----
My sister just came back from ndp show. Hahaha loser bean, halfway it rained and she told me
only got like 3 fireworks. Sad! And the goodie bag look like some cheapo-market-handbag haha
whaddup with the colour? Such an ugly blue! Hahah when i was p5 the bag thingy was super stupid lah, some zip zip thingy, worst of all ppl start wearing it to school, cheapo x100. Hah like i very rich like that uh.
Yesterday!

Scary but not too scary enough.
Kept screaming for fun :)
Shahf + Natalie + Diva + Sarah + Nabilah + Amanda C + Brenda = loveeeees
I'm watching too much movies! Tsk.
$$$$$$$$$$$
I need $$$$$$$$$$$$$
I want to cry EVEN MY TEARS WANT TO CRY!!!

Aisyah -
never forgotten
never once never had never will
this i promise you
