excluding sunday, i only have..
4 days to hang otp for hours
4 days to sleep in
4 days to have fun
4 days to not doing hmwk
4 days to not care about school
4 days to hog the computer
4 days to watch gdragon vids over and over again
4 days.
4 freaking days.
I hate school.
I hate the teachers in school.
I hate the people in school.
Two faced liars.
Haters. Posers.
!@#$%^!!
I swear, i freaking fantasize that one of our teachers get H1N1 and then will infect the rest of the teachers in the staff room and then the school will get quarantined. I don't mind getting quarantined, srsly. Just me, the computer, my phone = My idea of heaven. But i'll miss Cedar Stomp/Chomp/Lighting.. (ohh, pizz off. I know u guys damn sick of my love for cedar netball.
JEALOUS PRICKS! :b)
[edit]And i just found out that people who stayed in H1N1 countries get extra week of holidays. I shall go book a holiday to Mexico now. [/edit]
