look at my title. Simple Plan - Shut Up hahah, my fave line in the song.
Anyway.
Memories.
i miss primary school, meridian primary school, the school of sasi joy fun and laughterrr
): i'm sure most of you miss it too, but you've made new friends and moved on.
in cedar i have loadzzz of close friends like nabster, brenda, natalie, shahf, ahmeng, diva...
and i'm part of Cedar Netball! but, nothing can replace 6A 2008 and Custard Class.
I was listening to 987 Generation when they suddenly played that song. And it lead to Your Love is A Lie, which lead to memories of me and Keith singing it at the lab..down the stairs. Oh, and prom night! One of the most memorable nights of me life. (: Remember, Keith? We used to scream Teenagers, or any MCR or Simple Plan songs and scaring everyone. Hahah (:
And INTERCLASS! Omg 6A soccer was miserable. Haha but our captainsball got into finals and got trashed. Hahahaha. I love captainsball and our hatred towards 6B.
I miss stupid trips to Sci Ctr and Civic District. Where we just crap arnd refusing to do work. I miss the gayness of Ian Khoo and the grossness of Nicofat and i miss Pancy Ho! Srsly. I miss 6A, i could remember exactly where everyone sat. I miss Divya and Tasfia so much. I know Tasfia is in the same school as me, but she's different now. A different person. I miss Syamimi! I miss Huiyi! I miss Manfred. (Not related...but I do miss him.) I miss Hui Xin and Priscilia and MR TAY ):
Oooh, and custard class. Me and Amira miss it damn much. Idk about you guys but my MT class is d-e-a-d. I miss Cg Tini and the homies and the class soooo much. I hardly see Shazzani (in fact, I never saw him) and I see Amsyar once in a blueeee moon. OMFG LA i miss custard class
like dingdongbells! :O
I miss post-PSLE days where we slacked in class playing Stress or Uno while crapping about Sex. Hahaha me and Amira and Wan still crap about it now (: Oooh! And that old relief teacher.
With the huge sunglasses.
I miss midautumnfestival. We buka puasa-d there with pizzas and the guys played Capteh and failed miserably. I miss Syahid (Yes, very random. Haha)
I miss lepaking at the playgrd after school, I miss playing block catching.
I miss A-Flat-Minor, my girls, my bodyguards, my gang <3
I miss BOD, my guys, my lepak-kakis, my hyper-guys <3
I miss hating Zakiy the babats. (Miss hating him, not miss him) Now i do
not have any pure hatred for anyone. =/
I miss MERIDIAN PRIMARY SCHOOL.
My god, what a wordy post :O
