9.5.09

every little thing i do, never seems enough for you

  • Christine texted me at 2AM to ask if i'm okay +1
  • My dad bought a new stereo +1
  • I had a huge fight with Danial yst -1
  • I then knew how much Nadhrah loved me +1
  • My phone's memory is left with single-digit megabyte -1
  • I have tons of photos to upload, edit and add on facebook -1
  • I feel lonely -1
  • I love Amira Amani very much +1
  • I have a survey to do and i'm quite excited +1
  • I talked to Aisyah Azmi ysterday +1
  • I got tanned -1
  • Amsyar has grown +1
  • Hakim saw me in the bus - I was in it he was outside of it +1
  • I wish life was as simple as bullet points -1

    Total : 1 (How sad)