7.5.09

Because I have no regrets from loving you

Haru Haru - Big Bang

There's this big piano at the canteen where Cedarians can like, uh play it? Lol. K anyw loads of ppl have been playing Haru Haru. Damn nice song. Haha /Lie also quite nice. Think im influenced by Wah Piang Afika - K Pop addict. Haha (:


Don’t look back and leave
Don’t find me again and live (on)
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day (eh eh eh eh)
Oh girl I cry, cry
You’re my all, say goodbye…

I wish I could play piano
I wish I could play guitar
I wish I could play drums (fucken sexy)
I wish I could sing
I'm so music-illiterate ):

FML is so addictive srsly. Me and Shahf are like addicts of it.
http://www.fmylife.com/ :D

I hate Royce and Maris Stella PE Shirt.
Think so sexy ah, act like scgs male vesion only.
Hahahh. Read convo below.

Royce(rusuroisu)^^nenjuu boku gozen hitoashisaki mai negaigoto says:
yr geo sucks?
Royce(rusuroisu)^^nenjuu boku gozen hitoashisaki mai negaigoto says:
its one of the easiest humans of all=.=
/miss murder says:
cos marist standards and cedar standard = different
Royce(rusuroisu)^^nenjuu boku gozen hitoashisaki mai negaigoto says:
excuse..
/miss murder says:
go fag off, royce. go hide in your marist super xxl pe tshirt. :D


And once again, Manchester United have done it.
Amazing game. I don't like Ronaldo but his skills..amazing.

Got alot of rawr-ing and screaming under my block. I think got gang fight.
:O

Tmr my beep test! Fr netball. Smth like NAPFA but x1000 harder ):
And i just fell at the bus steps. Now got 1 big bump at my shin. FML

Signing off
Your minah tak menjadi
(it's better than a mat sesat, Danial. Srsly)

P/s: I just realised, tdy post V. random. hahaha <3
P/p/s: I love Cedar Netball seniors!