I'm so lagging behind in posting x_x all the pics are safely in my phone and once I get around to finding that damn USB cable i'll picspam. Someday.
--
Watched Netball matches at KNC on Tues and Wed, vs NYGH and CHIJ (is it toapayoh? double conf please). Cedar won Nanyang match 20-24. Damn powwwer game, very exciting heh. Lost to IJ 5o something to 20 something. :( Nevermind cedarrrRrr! I love my seniors, they r so pro. NVM I MUST CAN WILL BE LIKE THEM SOMEDAY CHIN UP CHIN UP. Just gotta train hard man. Oh after the IJ match went to McCafe to buy teh double choc, 4 more stamps to my $2 off. Haha irrelevant. Then went back to KNC to watch MGS vs Raffles, MG won by 2(!!) points wasted man. Oh heard St.margs lost too? WHOA SHOCKING k enuff netballing hah k.
Mmmm, i'm lagging in studies too. In stupid remedial (x_x) oh and i'm failing whoopee (not) BLAAAAH. I shall study (abit) tmr. Yes yes yes. Oh just now in remedial was veh gay me and Nat kept on doing the 'wave' move haha. Oh and mmm (mr)Aiman kept on asking Track ppl Trackish stuff like, "Are you in shot put or javelin?" LOL MAXIMUM i think he wanna take charge of Track next year kwang3. It'll be funny, eh?
I've been reading my seniors' blogs, from the Head Prefect to the ML people. (The power of linking!)T hey lead interesting lives! Like being OAL/OAI and PSLs. Funnn sia! I wanna be one, like srsly. It also feels nice to have loadsa responsibility (provided you dont screw up)
Tmr i shall
. Finish ALL homework
. Complete madr project
. Revise Maths! Killer shit
. Buy notebook
. Revise Science! Killer shit
Ohmagawd I forgot to bring home meh stupid Malay file with all the overdue corrections and the 'Jumpa saya' hahaha. =/
Double ohmagawd x2 i've been using alot of (brackets). Yeeek
x to the o
