Shuttle Run 4x10m - 11.2 (I KNOW SLOW) - A
Standing Broad Jump - 185(I miss my 210m jump in P6 D:) - A
Sit and Reach - 41.5 (I got A by 0.5cm :D)- A
Inclined Pull Up - 14 - B
Sit Ups - 48 - A
I did okay uh. Idk why i found pull ups hard in primary school, i remember,
primary four, i did like, 4. hahaha. I'MMA GOLD GIRL :D (21 points and at least a C grade). Worst is my 2.4km run. I was being very crampy then after the second round alr, died. And my
!@#$% pullups, 3 more to A. Blaaah. Anyway i got all A's and B's, if only my studies were that good :B
I went home rly early cos i proclaim tdy as 'Sleep Day!' Hahah took 23 then went to Tampines1, bought Strawberry Snowshake from Each-A-Cup then took 81 back home :D Reach home 2.20pm and I surrendered on my bed.
OOOH JODY WONG TSE YAN GOT 1ST POSITION IN NAPFA WITH 13.02 SECONDS HAHAH :)
And, Happy Birthday Skye Lee Wee Ru! :D Hope you like the card I made you :)
Yay Skye so chio :D
Hoiting's rly angry at me cos I neh stayback for maths PT so sorry yah but I FORGOT.
FORGOT FORGOT FORGOT = Human Nature :)
And tdy is my Sleep Day what!
xo
miss murder
