-----------------------------------
I need:
1) Netball Shoes (Asics/Adidas?)
2) Ankle Stabilizers
3) Daily supply of pretzels (Parmesan Cheese Flavour plz :D)
4) Vans Era
5) $$$
Everything that's important is in red.
Okay everything's in red.
So everything's important.
1 and 2 - Netball stuff.
3 - Auntie Anne's pretzels is loveee. Have been going to Tamp1 just to get my daily fix of parmesan cheese pretzels 8D $2.70 fucken ex, but every bite is worth it i swear. :)
cute packaging 8D
4- ONE HOT PAIR OF SHOES.




5- And to achieve all of that, i need $$$.
Pointless post, i know 8D
but srsly, Vans Era = HOT!
Found this at my old blog.
"Title?
Emotionally dead.
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into.. "
Dated Sunday November 18 2008.
ITS LIKE DEJAVU ALL OVER AGAIN.
Hmwk now. And i need to call Brenda. Or Nabilah. Or Eeqahh. Or Aisyah. Or Amira.
Friday Nights = Long conf calls :D
