11.4.09

and she wont be loved

Must. Can. Will. Complete Homework.
I'm left w/ :
. Art line-piece
. Rona WS
. Rona story-telling shit
. Malay correction
. Malay Letter-Writing
. Maths Bk A
. Maths Notes

Malay is shit i tell you, shit!
---------------------------------------
Don't worry, he'll never like me, girl. You have issues with yourself. Low self-confidence. You're pretty, funny and amazing. He likes you. Guys like you. You have (almost) all the guys that you know smitten with you. Girl, what more do you want? He likes you, you like him. I'm happy for you, but srsly, i'm a jealous bitch. I hvnt felt love frm any guy since.....forever. When he smses me about you, i feel happy, as if he's referring to me - but it sinks in that its not me, its never gonna be me, it never can be me. You KNOW once I love someone I fell into the love-hole too fast too soon - it took me a long time to get over Wan. I said i didn't love him - i was trying to psych myself. I do i do i do love him :( It's just like a life cycle, repeating over and over again. Its an f-ing major shock, what happened tdy. And you chided me for having a crush at him - well look what's happening now. Look at him, he smiles at you all the time. He constantly wants to be around you. He loves you....and you know it.
Look.
Just.
Look.
Be happy with what you have.

Madrasah made me sms Danial & Syahir the whole time, crapping bout shit. Hahahehehohoh.
And MSN made me crap along with Boi Pinko Wan and Amiroar. (Yes, its Ahmad Ridhwan. He's turned into a "Boi Pinko". Hahaha)

Sorry for abrupt ending goodbye takecare drive safely do hmwk
xo