27.3.09

fly high.

:) Thank God its Friday!
My ankle is awesome, it recovered in 2 days. Yesterday was damn tiring, we had to serve parents our food and all, and it was gr8xxx. I was in entertainment and it kinda got busted up, esp. during the Mamma Mia song, but overall = awesome. Love it when Wei Ern cries, its damn cute bodohzx. (: OH AND PICSPAM COMING UP NEXT POST K! (: Oh shit speaking of ankles...i forgot to give my excuse thingy to Mrs Yeo haha.

Meridian 09 lost to Coral but thrashed Tao Nan, good job girls, win the remaining two and you're in Nationals. Jiayouuuuu! Keep the Meridian flag high high high! *triple smileyz*

I changed my seat so I'm sitting aLONE behind Parvathi and Diva hahaha w/o a table cos some idiot took my table and i couldn't be arsed to get a new one, so yah i'm like just one chair alone in the corner hahaha patheticzz.

I'm gonna find a new skin. :D