Omfg, crush calculator is superduper cool, i knw i knw not supposed to believe in those, but this is like 99.9% accurate, whoooooooooo!!!!1111
CLICK for Crush Calculator.
Was tagged by Bella @ issyeclairs.livejournal
You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. (I'm too lazy to tag 25 people, i did this out of boredness)
1)Pass all subs
2)Stamina for netball
3)I haven't shop for so long
4)I want to get polaroid camera
5)I also want to get dslr
6)I'm super fickle minded
7)I gotta off the comp before 7.
8)Procrastinating
9)Common tests
10)Hot VS guys
11)Strawberry milk
12)I wish i can draw well
13)I cant wait to drive my own car.
14)I'm running out random things to write
15)Oh yes! I want to be rich and famous.
16)Decided to learn the guitar EOY
17)I learnt how to play Kelsey on the keyboard
18)I want strawberry milk
19)I dropped 2bux just now
20)I'mma eat dinner soon
21)Guys in madrasah are hot
22)I think i'm
23)Thinking
24)Of
25)You.
Have a nice weekend, i'mma eat and study. (L)
Oh yeah, i'm obsessed w/ changing skins.
