17.2.09

lock the doors, cos i'd like to capture this voice


Look at my full handbook.
I hate school i have no free time.

i am so pissed off
I know im not supposed to be blogging and instead mugging for my common tests, but i am so pissed off i rly have to let it out.

There's this teacher. Let's call him/her ass. Okay so ass called me and a couple of others to see him/her after school and scolded us. He/she told me that my book was the messiest book with the worst handwriting in class. Now let me show you the page that he/she pointed out to me:


NOT MESSY WHAT!!!!!
FYI, there's other people with worse handwriting than mine okay.
He just hates me.

And he/she said that i didn't update my content page etc etc. Pfft. And En Ching and Charmian got scolded cos they didn't write the Ass's name under "Subject Teacher". Self obsessed. HOW CAN HE/SHE BE SO UNREASONABLE?!





Oh and so far:
- I love English cos i have a very chio teacher and its so interesting
(AND I GET ALMOST FULL MARKS FOR EVERY TEST :D)
- Failed 2 Maths pop quizzes (4/10, 1/10, 5/10) and passed one.
- I have a gay Lit teacher whom Skye is obsessed with MUAHAHAHA (kidding)
- I like History.
- I (think) i'm gonna fail my Malay common test.


AND DID I TELL U THAT I TOOK HIGHER MALAY???!!!
SHE FORCED ME TO TAKE HIGHER MALAY WTF WTF
FOR HER CONVINIENCE. I NEVER TOOK IT BEFORE AND IT SUCKSSSSS

As i promised,
Cedar Fiesta pics.
Pics "stolen" from Xinyi the chio and Hoiting the cute's blog.

1) Fave pic ever. I think Skye and Xinyi look supercute here :D
2) Buggy ride which Jody forced me to take HAHAHAH.

LOL OKAY THATSIT COS STUPID BLOGGER UPLOADER HANGED -_-

Oh, and V'day presents:

Valentine's Day Presents.
Thanks Hoi Ting for the awesome cookies and Jaime senior for the chocos.

To X: Count your blessings. At least you have guys readily available for you served on a silver platter.