14.2.09

I'll Be your sunsetxz.

Yo mammeezxzxzx.
Guess who's blogging for ikinatorrrrrr.

I wont tell you, you have to guess for yourself. (:
Heeeeehs. Anyway, Im blogging for ikin cause
her blog is so deadzxzx. -.- This week is
iceyyzx-blogging-for-best friends-week.
I just revealed my name :O k, hello peeeepol.
So, lets seee..
Ever seen a koala who looks like a bola?
okay lets buy cola. (^^)
So she will reply late tags cause she is so
penat because of her tight schedule. And she
is veryyyyy tired cause her school is so hectic x_x
Pooor ikinator. And i know she misses all her friends
and doing her blogshopping with muaaaaa. and
i know she misses shoppingzx and outings with ya'll
and chatting, bitchtalking, gossiping and doing stuff
that she cant live without. Ikin is my bestfriend and
i know im hers to, THATS WHY IM FIRST IN HER
LINKS. HAHAHAHAAHHA. (:
anw, love yo all. mwackzxzxzxxs to you seksi people.!!!