3.2.09

HELLO CALL ME!!!

title at top.

i think my best friend forgot i existed.
no, srsly.
we haven't talked to each other for like so long,
we'd call or sms/msn at least once a day.
i feel bad that we're not meeting up
but instead...
we're
falling
apart
):

i don't have much to talk to her about these days.
our MSN convos are always halfway dead.
we used to fight for our turn to speak.
that's how much we talk to each other.

it's not just an ordinary friend.
it's my best friend.
and i miss her.


On a lighter note, everyone is appealing to Netball! Found out that Nicolette got into Netball so that's one more for me, tee hee. I hope Brenda and Maryam and whoever that's appealing into Netball will be successful. Oh and my tagboard is d-e-a-d please show me some luv, i feel lonely. Just cause I don't online much often in MSN. Studies must come first. I don't wanna retain ):