26.12.08

its like walking into a dream

Orientation first day today. Went to school extreme early and reached at like, 6.50am?
Being the loser I am, I slacked under a block while fixing my hair and eventually gave up.
Bah. Must learn to estimate time!!!

CGS seniors were pretty kewl. Very enthusiastic and funny hahaha. Especially Jade/Jane(?) and Mard J and M and N - can't spell their names eek. Hah. Cool seniors make the world go happy hippie.

Got into class 1O. No not 10. or IO. One-oh. ONE-OH ONE OH ONE OHHHH
4 malays 5/6 tamils rest chinese ._. got into the same class as Nabilah so yay hehehe :B There was this damn retarded girl and a joke about getting hit by a car hahahha okay inside joke what's her name again, Hoi Ting(?) Bleah. I like Brenda thou. She's happy and funny kekexxxx.

Decided to choose Media Club/Netball for CCA. Media Club then I wanna be under PHOTOGRAPHY. Actually editorial/reporting also can ah. Wheeee~ Hahaha dreams of a nikon dslr..finally...finally(!!!)



Come to me you holy one

K me shall end abruptly now.
xxxxxxxxx