22.12.08

1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you.

19th Dec.
Posted to Cedar Girls Secondary.
Mixed feelings, happy/disappointed?
I feel like transferring to TK. Sigh ._.

AND my uniform is baggy and huge!
Even after my mum bought the smallest sizes.
Blouse XS PE Shirt XS Skirt S.

Waited for like 45 minutes for uniform buying. Got bored.

1. Cedar's floor tiles 2. Bored face 3. Bored face again

When we were going home my mum took a cab and there was this annoying driver who kept asking me stupid questions. He pronounced Cedar as si-ta. And pointed to Siglap and asked "Why you never go there? Your point cannot go ah?" Fxck.
And to top it off he went the wrong way twice and we ended up paying $6 more.


20/21 Dec.
Family Gathering at Changi Chalet.
HUGE and surrounded by trees. On top of a hill and deathly close to OCH.
Slept there, the nighttime wasn't as scary as I imagined LOL.
Saw all my cousins there and we basically talked cock eat gamed surf youtube and played
on Mikail's Nintendo Wii. I miss all of them alr (L)
Now I shall abruptly end to edit my layouts.
Love.