1.6.05

Miss Murder





Basic Facts
Name: Nurul Asyikin Bte Abdul Latiff
Nickname: Ikin, Ikinny, Kinz, Mz Murda, Miss Murder (...) A lot of variations.
Age: 13 :-)
Birthday: 15 March (It's always a holiday. How Boring)
Screen name: Miss Murder
School: Meridian Primary School, Cedar Girls Secondary School
CCA:Netball!

I'm a friendly, super happy, silly girl I use CAPS LOCK very unneccessarily and uses the phone way too long. My smses per month are an average of 3200 so hooray for unlimited smses :-) I like random phonecalls the beach watching the sunset blogsurfing disney channel and neon colours! I collect weird stuff like NOTEBOOKS! I have like 12 currently in pretty pretty printz and colours :-) I uber love neon colours from shoes (RiVeR IsLaNd!!!) to hairbands - I got all colours of the rainbowww from limegreen to electricblue to hotPiNk!!! (excited mode!)
I like little picnics and strawberry milk and I super love supermarket shopping! :-) Call me weird, but I love pushing the trolley around putting weirdass stuff like chicken meat and kitkats and then mysteriously abandoning it in one corner :-P In the end the supermarket lady caught us and chided us. Pffffht

I always go out of point (in compo!) and always get scolded by random strangers for things I didn't do. Pffffht for example there was this woman who scolded me cos I littered but it wasn't me at all! I procrastinate and I don't really do homework. I missed out handing in 5 malay assignments so far =/ I don't like smokers pollutants of the airrrrr! Oh and if you notice i dont use commas (,)(,)(,) hehehe OMG NOW STOP THINKING DIRRRTY
(,)(,)(,)
hehehehehehhehehe

I am in CEDAR NETBALL WHOOO OMG WHOOO! :-) Wing Defence/Wing Attack
I was in MERIDIAN NETBALL! from 2005-2008 playing WD GD GS GA :O I absolutely love netball and i'm in a super awesome team now so yayyy me! w00t. I also love Manchester United Football Club (GLORY GLORY MAN UTD) and I like to watch tennis (I like Nadal!) Random note: I use (brackets) unneccessarily. Hahah! Told ya I get out of point easily.

I'm in class Sec 1O (o9), the enthu-est class! They are the ones who make school more tolerable each and every day. I hate my teachers (random thought, but still.) and the journey from my house to my school ain't that near, yo. Those people are Shahfiqah, AhMeng, Nabilah, Parvathi, Amira.b, Sarah, Diva, Brenda, Natalie, Jody.

I was from
Meridian Primary, a virtually unheard of neighbourhood school in tiny little Pasir Ris. It was where I met my kickass friends and formed cliques like A Flat Minor, Kecoh Clan, Custard Class and hell lots more. 6A'09, the super gayest class ever with the gayest teachers and the gayest people, we create so much havoc x1232712 of you and your mother combined. I luvvv them truckloads. Divya, Hui Yi, Syamimi, Tas, Keith, Joshua, Ben.t, Huixin, Pris, Denise, Yuening, gaaaah!

A Flat Minor - Nora, Marissa, Pauline, Amira, Zayy, Asyikin, Atiqah, Farhanah, we rock socks and cockssss! Super gerek kakis who never fail to make me :D. Those girls are the ones who sit at the recess table w/ me daily, and those that stay back with me to lepak, those that went out to take neoprints at p.5, skipping HMT, remedial and alottt more. Those girls are LOVE.

Custard Class - my mother tongue class that is super chaotic and has the super fun teacher, c.Hartini w00ts! We super slackers 101% chop guarantee, yet still managed to pass malay with A's and A*'s! Awesome powsumz, one of the best class ever lahdey! We terrorize relief teachers and make them never come back again. (Well, we don't see them anymore.) Kecoh Claaaan! - (ugh i cant rmb who's in it =/) they are SUPERDUPERFUNSMILEYFACEFULLSTOP. I can't think of anyth to describe them, except for SUPERDUPERFUN! (:

I went to religious school as a kid (still am) and surprisingly, i met the most amazing friends there, our friendship bonded thru the years, and walah, bestieeeees!
Nur Nadhrah, Nurul Aisyah Azmi, Nurul Asyikin, Amira Amani!
MetamorphRioters :) Those girls are those that can bear with my endless stupidity and my moans, tears and screams. Those girls are there for me, anytime anywhere 24/7. I love you guys ttm :) Not to forget, Hanani, Nakiah, Nabilah(GV), Rafidah, (Siti)Natasha, Khairiah, Sab, Aisyah.a! You guys are so much fun, srsly. 8D And as for the guys, hmmm what can I say?
I don't go to madr for the best of intentions. Yes, there's alot of hotties. Whoops. :O Hmm, those guys are the ppl who have/had ever been in my madr class and made my life happier in one way or another: Afeeq/s.Syafiq/Danial/Dzul/Haikal/Ham/Helmi :-)

/Will update more if i have the time.
Last updated 02/06 3.23am


If you have read all of this,
you need to get a life.